Love food? So do we. In fact, we pride ourselves on being food people. For more than 150 years, we’ve been driven by our passion to create food that people love. No matter your role or expertise, you’ll be helping us make food extraordinary across the globe to improve lives for generations. Join us and experience what it’s like to work with people who are passionate about food and strive for the extraordinary.
Hoffman Estates, IL
HR Director – Business Performance
Line Manager +1
Vice-President, Human Resources GO
HR Directors, Recruiting Manager, HR Business Partners, People Services
Tate & Lyle is looking to add an HR Coordinator to its team. The HR coordinator will be responsible for providing assistance to the entire HR team based in our corporate office in Hoffman Estates, IL (HR Directors, HR Business Partners and Recruitment Manager). This role will assist new employee paperwork, data maintenance, recruitment coordinating, interview scheduling, and provide overall HR administrative support to all employees.
- Support for general HR communications, especially for our Hoffman Estates, IL office. Update of North America HR documents on our Intranet (Source) and development of HR Activity calendar.
- Manage entire employee pre-boarding and onboarding administration process and lead new employees introduction sessions, including completion of related paperwork and data maintenance
- Lead Hoffman-based summer intern program
- Establishment of FAQ with contact information (for new hires)
- Liaison with North America People Services Team
- Lead our annual Hoffman Wellness Clinic as well as coordinate on-site visits for other vendors/partners
- Participate in projects that will be assigned as needed (for each project, project plan to be completed and reviewed with respective lead on a regular basis)
- Support process improvement for all duties. Look for efficiency and effectiveness
- Meeting coordination for weekly HR meetings
- Assistance with creating presentations
- Data collection and analysis on select North America HR KPI’s
- Create and maintain HR calendar for North America use
- Create and maintain Global Operations (GO) HR Dashboard
- Support of compensation planning, open enrollment, and special programs as assigned
- Development of Hoffman employee handbook (on line)
- Assist with Hoffman based training delivery as needed (IDP training, performance management training for new managers; new manager toolkit)
- Hoffman engagement survey – analyze results and lead development of action items with HE-based HRD’s
Coordinator Administrative Support:
- Travel: Coordinate with preferred vendor for flights, hotels and car rental (for HRD’s/VP).
- Expense reporting: HRD’s/VP
- HR meeting catering when appropriate
- Video conferencing support
- Webex support
- Invoice and requisition approval
- Systems knowledge: MS Office, SAP, T&E, Source, Webex. WorkDay preferred but not required
FES Duty of Care:
- Carry out responsibilities/duties according to food safety, legal and quality requirements so as to ensure that our products are fit for human consumption.
- Comply with all environmental standards, procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Report any environmental violations or near misses in order to prevent any impact upon the local environment, its inhabitants and Tate & Lyle.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to the safety policies, procedures and site rules.
- Fully participate in the safety programme, including reporting any incidents or near misses and auditing.
Skills and experience required
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years in a coordinator position.
- Some HR experience is preferred.
- Workday platform exposure a huge plus