Management of Site Costs. Management of site direct & indirect costs through regular reporting & review of spends with relevant budget holders. Ensuring alignment of costs to overall FVC ingredients business targetsKey responsibilities
1. Site Capital - Management of Capex. Management of financial aspects of site CAPEX process through timely submission of CP's, monthly tracking of cashflows & close off of completed projects.
2. KerryExcel - Management of Site Kerry Excel Target. Management of the KerryExcel process through KPI monitoring of each project with project owner & escalating accordingly. Correctly validate each profit improvement project.
3. Site KPI Management - Implementation, timely reporting of & analysis of site KPI's as defined by central operations. Development of remediation actions with relevant manager where KPI's deviate from accepted limits.
4. Site review - All variances versus prior year and budget
5. Site Inventory - Measure and report on monthly. Be part of the MRB - standard WOW. Valuation. Rework and Out of spec stock analysis monthly. Accrue accordingly. Stock Provision explanation for auditors.
6. Budget 2020 - Design budget & projection models. Interact with department heads. Variances ytd actuals to be minimised and explained. Budget holders / department heads to sign off on 2020 Budget and 2019 projection.
Qualifications and skills
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance.
5 years + experience or completion of Kerry graduate program.
Well developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities while being tactful and mature. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive (particularly with other managers).
Being able to lead and motivate staff while maintaining an environment conducive to working, good business acumen, performance measurement (consolidation & evaluation), control and risk management, and information management.
Strong IT Skills, particularly Excel and Accounting systems.