Our client is a market leading global manufacturer of high margin ingredients and solutions.
The company provides innovative ingredient solutions to both food and beverage manufacturers.
Our client is hiring a Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for the successful kick off, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects in their project portfolio. The type of projects includes, but is not limited to, Applied Research projects, NPD projects and projects associated with strategic business initiatives. Furthermore, the Project Manager is leading cross-functional project teams and manages the process aspects of the projects on a daily basis through the project lifetime.
- Supporting the Innovation & Marketing Leadership Team (IMLT) in its function as Project Board in progressing priority programmes and projects in line with the Innovation strategy.
- Applies necessary project management standards to drive timely delivery of projects
- Formally initiates projects following project approval and assembles core team to fully define and scope project
- Identifies and obtains support required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Prepares and maintains robust project plans
- Identifies resource requirements, uses available software tools to request resources and manages appropriate allocation with resource managers
- Monitors overall project progress, manages project risks, including development of contingency plans, and initiates corrective actions when necessary
- Prepares and presents updates or gate reviews to EMEA stage-gate innovation funnel
- Ensures stakeholder communication and engagement
- Manages project administration and records/shares all project related activities and updates in designated knowledge management tools
- Maintains awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects or broader programmes
- Conducts project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed and executed; provides immediate post-project performance feedback to resource managers
- Displays exemplary participation and leadership in our EHS program as well as Continuous Improvement and Customer Excellence initiatives.