The Supply Chain Finance group is a key element of our commitment to finance excellence and the delivery of high-quality finance support to the organization.
As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition.
As the Finance Manager Supply Chain Finance (NA & SA) you will be responsible for performing financial analysis and reporting for Global Supply Chain Operations and rolling out best practices while improving alignment in financial analytics and reporting. Position will also team with manufacturing and supply chain leaders to identify and enable the delivery Cost Smart targets
Supervision: No direct reports. Strong linkage required with US/Canada, Mexico and South America Operations and Finance teams. Strong linkage also required with Operations executive leadership teams such as Continuous Improvement and Quality.
As a Finance Manager Supply Chain Finance (NA & SA), your responsibilities will include:
- Global Cost Benchmarking. Perform manufacturing cost benchmarking across global operations with specific emphasis on plants with similar operating profiles such as Sweeteners vs. Starches and large vs. small plants (Annual process and possibly interim updates as well)
- Provide Global Continuous Improvement support
- Global responsibilities for consolidation and reporting
- Project support and analysis for corporate projects, as appropriate
- Run BPC Analytics data
- Support enhanced reporting at the global and regional levels
- Improve reporting by cost line
- Work closer with CI team to ensure the team is supported and is improving overall metrics
- Provide Global Procurement support where necessary
- LE and quarterly manufacturing expense (ME) analysis including ME bridge and ME/mt bridge. Enhance reporting to PG2 level.
- Provide Global sourcing support. Prepare financial analysis to optimize product sourcing incorporating variable and fixed costs, freight/logistics, duties and tariffs.
- Continue multi step approach to better align cost reporting globally working with NA Supply chain finance
- Work with region Finance and Supply Chain to develop maturity of Supply Chain/JDA organization model and practices
- Provide inventory reporting and analytics to support/assess Supply Chain achievement of JDA installation targets
- Complete and review Global Cost of Poor-Quality reporting assisting Global quality organization
- Ongoing support of the Achievable Manufacturing Gap (AMG) for Corporate Engineering
- Develop Global Cost Smart Reporting bridges to ensure Cost Smart cost reductions are visible in reported results.
Qualified candidates will have: