Be responsible for engineering project work that electrical related from their scheme/budget preparation, equipment sourcing, construction/installation, start-up commissioning to turn-a-key handover with fully compliance with EHS and quality standard.
Create Competitive Edge
- Affirm EHS of engineering project
- Participation of safety program (HAZOP, MOC, RA, etc) during project design, equipment selection, construction, installation, etc;
- Ensure project execution regarding electricity fully compliance with company standard and GB regulation.
- Play a key role to supervise contractor safety and conduct safety training/review;
- 100% report EHS accident;
- Ensure engineering project execution
- Communicate with user departments to clearly understand their needs to make project design;
- Perform various engineering calculation and analysis related to process design and equipment sizing and selection;
- Define process controls and develop engineering design such as site layout, PFD, P&ID, etc.
- Technical Specification review and resolution regarding electrical system.
- Interface with equipment suppliers and vendors to get the good performance price.
- Supervise site installation/construction to ensure its safety and full compliance with project scheme and quality.
- Engage in project commissioning and handover to make sure requirements from engineering design delivered.
- Prepare project documentation such as Operations & Maintenance manual, software, etc.
Build Customer focused Mindset
- Conformance to quality, GMP, hygiene standard of Ingredion and local regulation in project execution.
- Play as a goal keeper to provide field service, troubleshooting and solution drafting for electrical related issues in project execution
- Closely work with local maintenance team, promptly response to users’ voice and provide solutions during project execution.
Build Great Talent
- Maintain an atmosphere of teamwork and joint accountability with other departments, recognizing mutual goals, accountabilities, and needs as well as build consensus.
- Engage in knowledge management/sharing network across departments and regions.
- Strengthen engineering knowledge in project team by means of training and valuable input regarding electricity and other engineering affairs.
- Utilize Leader Imperatives and success drivers to support individual development plan.
- Lead by example through developing a work environment exemplifying Ingredion’s core values.
Inspire Bold Innovation
- Look for CI opportunities regarding electricity safety, process improvement, cost and energy saving, etc., and study feasibility/solution, giving good suggestions for managers’ decisions.
- Commission the new equipment/process with user department to optimize its operation to meet project target
- Drive and embed Innovation and CI culture in project team
- Education - College degree or above in electrical or mechatronics engineering
- Language skill – be able to communicate general message in English. Oral/written English is a plus.
- Physical requirement - healthy, able to sustain under challenge
- Engineering knowledge and experience - at least 3-year hands-on experience on engineering project in food, pharmaceutical or fine chemical industry, and conversant with GB engineering standard.
- EHS Knowledge - EHS awareness and knowledge (Work Permit, LOTOTO, MOC, etc.)
- PC skill - Skills with PC software like Autocad, Excel, Word and Project, etc
- Communication skills - Good communications skills, open mind and problem-solving skills.