Job Title: Market Research and Insights Analyst, North America Insights Group
Position Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Reporting to: Consumer Insights Manager, North America
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical professional to join our organization as part of the North America Marketing Insights group. As a Marketing Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with members of our Marketing team and other key partners across our marketing segments and business platforms to support key initiatives focused on improving on our knowledge of the marketplace and consumers.
The North America Insights group conducts primary proprietary research to cultivate Voice of Consumer and Voice of Customer insights and we utilize a variety of secondary sources of information and data to understand the market. The Market Analyst will support various projects and initiatives, while working with various internal groups and external research partners.
As Market Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Garnering an understanding of specific markets based on our secondary data sources.
- Researching, analyzing and communicating market data (e.g., new product launches, market sizing, import/export data, point of sale data)
- Researching and developing trends presentations on key market segments
- Supporting primary consumer research programs fielded via our online community
- Designing, programming and fielding surveys. Providing qualitative and quantitative analysis of data.
- Integrate data and learnings from multiple sources to nurture strategic insights (e.g., POS data, trend info, social media, consumer behavior, proprietary primary research, etc)
- Design, organize, and analyze large data sets
- Working with our external research partners to ensure custom studies are carried out optimally. Reviewing proposals, survey instruments and reports developed by these agencies.
- Other projects in which you will contribute include: updating the HUB for our on-line community, supporting CX VOC program and direct customer studies
The Market Analyst position is well-suited for you if you are:
- Curious by nature and passionate about market research
- Analytical and Logical and are able to see the big picture in the midst of details
- A Good story teller and strong writer
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5-7+ years consumer marketing research experience.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies and techniques, as well as a general understanding of statistical references (weighting, sig differences, correlations, regressions)
- Experience and comfort e with online DIY programming tools (no coding necessary)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Data savvy with proven mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong Project planning skills at a macro level.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.