Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Senior R2R Accountant to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland).
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that all general ledger reconciliations are prepared to agreed schedule and that all reconciling items are fully investigated and cleared. Additionally he or she would focus on improvement of customer service and processes through process efficiency and automation. We expect the candidate to be a subject matter expert and key user in couple of GL areas with advanced knowledge about the process and accountancy overall with dedication to advanced activities with Business, Audit and Group Finance exposure to.
- Maintain accurate statutory records,
- Review monthly control files to ensure all reconciliations are complete,
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations,
- Reconcile and confirm monthly inter-company balances,
- Assist in month end close process,
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place, recommend improvements where necessary,
- Review GL journal entries,
- GL reconciliations,
- Continuous improvements to systems and processes in place to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness and efficiency,
- Ensuring Service Partnership Agreements and KPI’s are managed and adhered to,
- Liaising closely with all finance groups within the SSO and other support functions as necessary,
- Driving end to end standard processes,
- Seeking ways to improve service levels and drive down cost,
- Participate in projects aiming to change and improve processes in GL area,
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit.
- Two+ years of best-practice experience of record to report gained in an international organisation (ideally shared services),
- Experience in SAP (BW/HFM desired),
- University degree in Finance Area,
- Excel knowledge (VBA/Access/SQL desired),
- Strong Finance and Accounting knowledge,
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing,
- Analytical skills on a high level,
- Working in English on daily basis,
- Great teamwork and communication skills.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment,
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings),
Comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- My benefit platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.