To be considered for a position in our Sons & Daughters Program:
- Must be 18 years old at the time of application;
- Must be a son or daughter of an active employee on the particular site they are applying;
- Must be enrolled in college/university for Fall 2017 (proof will be required);
- If the student has worked at Tate & Lyle previously, an acceptable evaluation from past manager;
- Must pass drug screen and background check;
- May not work in the same department as parent;
- Must apply via SuccessFactors.
Pay Rate: $ 10.50/hour
Once applications are received, students will be selected from a random lottery process. If there are more applicants than jobs, the following class progression will be used as the criteria for the selection process: Graduate students/seniors > juniors > sophomores > freshman.
- Cleaning (inside and outside)
- Painting (inside and outside)
- other miscellaneous support tasks