Love food? So do we. In fact, we pride ourselves on being food people. For more than 150 years, we’ve been driven by our passion to create food people love. No matter your role or expertise, you’ll be helping us make food extraordinary across the globe to improve lives for generations. Join us and experience what it’s like to work with people who are passionate about food and strive for the extraordinary.
We are seeking a Staff Process Engineer to work collaboratively with our highly talented and innovative team. This position is an integral part of the Manufacturing Group’s daily operations.
Your Recipe for Success:
- Conduct and/or participate in engineering projects.
- Monitor day-to day production results.
- Design and specify operation of plant processes.
- Obtain, organize and interpret engineering data.
- Contribute to the design of engineering projects including ideas for safer, less expensive or new techniques whether or not situation is related to a specific project.
- Work on a wider range of troubleshooting problems; use basic knowledge of the process and creative thinking to solve problems and recommend corrective action.
- Gain recognition from peers for gaining knowledge in engineering field. Develop and maintain working relationships with peers at the other plants.
- Able to coordinate efforts of others. Continues to anticipate and resolve priority conflicts. Recognizes the priorities of the organization and begins to incorporate those values into prioritizing their own work.
- Work with other process engineers, corporate engineers and production personnel. Display ability to work with Maintenance, Accounting, Purchasing, Research, Suppliers and other support related groups and professional organizations.
- Work with integrity and upholds the values of the organization.
- Provide technical supervision and instructions to process operators. Assist entry level professionals in procedural as well as technical matters.
This position has an in-plant, hands-on, technical engineering and supervisory focus. A major qualifier will be a candidate’s interest and ability to work in that specific environment.
This postition will report to an a Technical manager but may be under the working supervision of a Senior Engineer or Area Manager.
The successful candidate will possess an engineering degree in chemical, agricultural process engineering or mechanical engineering and have 5 plus years or relevant experience. Strong competence in core technical subjects is important. Other characteristics including leadership and effective communication skills are also key factors. The ability to work in a team environment is necessary.
Help Us Make Food Extraordinary
We have a culture of Innovation that inspires people to do the extraordinary.
We are a global business, constantly inventing and delivering new products that truly change food for the better to meet global and regional trends , for millions of people all over the world.
Join Us at Our Table
This is your chance to offer your expertise within the a global organization with reputation for excellence, innovation and safety dating back 150 years. If you enjoying working as part of a team of experts who are passionate about what they do and are committed to making a difference please let us know.