- Responsible for performing maintenance and general cleaning/janitorial work.
- Perform general labor and tasks such as sweeping, vacuum cleaning, dusting, washing floors, painting, cleaning locker rooms/washrooms, and ordering supplies.
- Process trash and handle corrugated scrap removal on a daily basis.
- Basic maintenance functions at the facility.
- Using company vehicle pickup parts/supplies as needed.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of Janitorial Experience Preferred
Monday Thru Friday 7-3:30 (some overtime as needed)