Tate & Lyle is looking for an Account Manager, Bakery to be a part of the North America Bakery & Nutrition sales team. The North America Bakery category has grown significantly since 2017. This role is an additional team member to the two that exist already to continue to maintain and grow this business.
- Manage and Grow existing Bakery accounts; that will be primarily located in the Midwest but could be elsewhere depending on the needs of the Bakery category and business
- Develop and deliver the Budget (AOP) for the territory/accounts
- Maintain and manage the Sales Forecast for the territory/accounts
- Use Salesforce.com (SFDC) as a tool to manage and deliver results and comply with all required T&L standard operating procedures relative to it
- Operating Procedures defined by T&L and their use of SFDC
- Prepare communicate and manage Account Plans for Key Accounts
- Negotiate all contracts for accounts in the territory
- Prospect for new business and follow up on leads to deliver targeted growth in the territory
FES Duty of Care:
Carry out responsibilities/duties according to food safety, legal and quality requirements so as to ensure that our products are fit for human consumption.
- Comply with all environmental standards, procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Report any environmental violations or near misses in order to prevent any impact upon the local environment, its inhabitants and Tate & Lyle
Health & Safety
- Adhere to the safety policies, procedures and site rules.
- Fully participate in the safety programme, including reporting any incidents or near misses and auditing
- Performance measures
Delivery of Financial targets and minimum of Budget (AOP) per year and other metrics as defined on an annual basis in the Performance Hub
Adhere to all defined local food safety laws, regulations and requirements.
Skills and experience required
- 5 plus years of Food Ingredient sales experience preferably to bakery accounts
- Technical Background preferably in Bakery including a BS Food or Bakery Science
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
- Located in Midwest. Home based office