To provide technical support to customers and support sales team in projects in APAC
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Be compliant with company health and safety rules and procedures.
- Provide technical support to customers using T&L Food & Beverage Solutions ingredient portfolio.
- Apply market knowledge, customer insights, as well as technical knowledge for project execution and development.
- Develop technical training programs and presentations for external customers, internal teams and business partners.
- To work independently and offer guidance to application team members to perform laboratory work to test T&L products in customer specific application/process, to make the best recommendations.
- Interact and even partner with business development & sales teams to prepare for some customer presentations ensuring that requests are dealt to agreed timeframe
- Minimum, BSc in Food Science, Food Chemistry, or related degree.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in food application and/or research & development and/or technical service in the area of dairy or dairy related
- Experienced at working in a food laboratory and food production environment.
- Have experience with pilot trials or commercial production.
- Experienced at developing customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge.
- Experienced at building strong, good relationships with internal peers, sales and marketing, and other support functions