Our client is a market leading global manufacturer of high margin ingredients and solutions.
The company provides innovative ingredient solutions to both food and beverage manufacturers.
The company is hiring a Regional Sales Manager to lead the CIS team to deliver on the growth ambitions (sales, revenues and profitability) in accordance with the Emerging Markets' strategic plan.
As a Regional Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, lead and develop a team of experienced professionals in the region to deliver growth targets for the CIS region. Strong focus on high performance and employee engagement to develop an aligned, cohesive and agile team.
- Cultivate the business culture in the Moscow office to embed the company's values and to create a stimulating working environment.
- Relentless focus on business development of new ingredients, markets and customers to drive higher value sales.
- Develop future strategy for the CIS region plans and input into the Emerging Markets' strategic planning process.
- Establish strong alignment and relationships with internal stakeholders to drive best practise and leveraging knowledge, resources and expertise within the wider organisation.
- Manage specific customer accounts across the region to deliver profitable growth e.g identifying opportunities, business development and price negotiation.
The Regional Sales Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Push to continually drive for personal and organisational results
- Take full accountability for building a strong, diverse, high performance team
- Connect team members to others in the organisation to broaden their networks.
- Seek to understand how issues and solutions will impact other areas of the company.
- Use metrics and customer feedback to quickly improve capabilities and service, and create shared value
- Comfortable working within a matrix organisation
Qualified candidates will have:
- Successful sales leadership / business development experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to work towards ambitious goals
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, gravitas and relationship building capabilities
- Experience of having successfully led teams is highly desirable or demonstrates strong leadership potential
- Commercial experience in the food ingredients / flavor industry.
- Degree (preferably in a scientific or food discipline)