At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovation (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to set Quality strategy for Supply Chain Logistics and facilitate implementation across all BU's and Regions globally. Provide Quality support for critical Logistics projects. Lead Logistics Quality Community of Practice (CoP) to leverage knowledge sharing and build expertise. Represent Quality in global CS&L LT. Drive continuous improvement programmes and initiatives.
- Work with regional and global stakeholders to set Logistics Quality strategy and roadmap and facilitate implementation in all regions
- Partner with global CS&L and Log Ops and Sales to lead and influence the Quality agenda in global CS&L
- Represent Quality in global CS&L LT
- Lead CoP and link to Global Quality Category teams to enable knowledge sharing, best practices and benchmarking between regions
- Establish global Logistics Quality KPIs and set process to measure them
- Establish programs to influence and enable development and capability building
- Support the regions in the Warehouse/Co-packer Quality Audit Program
- Identify quality enhancement and improvement opportunities
- Lead global projects related to WH, CoP quality management
- Provide Logistics Quality support to critical projects (e.g. e-commerce)
- Support IL6S, CS&L and QM Pillar global teams in implementation of the Supply Network pillar
- SME for QP Warehousing, co-packing, and transportation