What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This is an opportunity to join Mondelēz International as one of our senior technical leaders. Working in the global research team, the holder will apply their industry experience and technical expertise to deliver technical research strategies that meet the needs of our consumers. More specifically, the holder will apply their in-depth scientific knowledge of ingredient functionality, ingredient-process interactions and how these affect food microstructure and texture perception to define and deliver strategic research platforms that will provide scientific insights and technologies with business and consumer impact.
- Use technical expertise to create new business opportunities through defining and delivering clear technical strategic plans
- Identify and solve complex business problems by applying broad technical knowledge as well as in-depth knowledge of technical specialty.
- Act as a leader on complex projects and/or scientific activities by organizing, executing, and interpreting assignments that yield outstanding results and impact business goals.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments inside and outside the company that are pertinent to the job and activity efforts through continuous education and training.
- Lead several projects or multiple project tracks with applications to multiple categories, globally. Projects focus on Mondelēz International priorities typically delivering significant savings/additional revenue and involve leading cross functional teams or supporting ambitious growth plans in markets. Contribute to the assessment of project value.
- Mentor and guide the work planning of junior team members and supervise the technical execution and quality of their day-to-day work.
- Generate new research ideas and research findings and communicate as business opportunities to the organization for growth, quality or margin improvement.
- Update and communicate progress and results to platform manager or other relevant stakeholders, effectively structuring and presenting status updates/proposals to influence partners or share with higher management.
- Maintain and create an external network with relevant suppliers and academics.