- Assist Gum and Candy Product Deveopment Responsabilities
- Laboratory Experimental Work
- Shelf Life study analysis
- Plant Trials coordination
- Formula Desing analysis
- Jointwork with Global and other region contacts
- Tracking assitance on adminsitrative topics
- Agenda Planning on trainings
- Capabilities matrix on R&D colleagues
- KPIs tracking within Gum and Candy category
- Student since 7th semester in a Chemical or Food Engineer, Food or Chemical Science career.
- At l least English language intermediate required.
- Intermediate MS Office
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy! Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!