The Planning & Prioritization Manager will be responsible for a number of key area’s for the Biscuit category, including driving the most efficient deployment of R&D category resources, driving the AC process for the total Biscuit RDQI function and sharing tools and best practices across regions and categories to reduce time to market, focused on large growth and margin programs that scale across the globe.
• Lead Resource and Portfolio Management for the Global Category. Leading the Resource Allocation Master Planning (RAMP) process for the Global Biscuit Category, utilizing high quality data from the BUs and Platforms to make recommendations to prioritize and flow resources most effectively across our global organization. Provide critical inputs to the overall RDQ RAMP process to help drive effective resource management (People and dollars) to ensure growth sufficiency to deliver strategic plan. Make recommendations on tough resource choices with courage to leave “good” ideas on the table to ensure we are managing a balanced portfolio
• Provide R&D perspective and influence during creation of category strategy; align and track resource (people and budget) requirements needed to deliver business plan.
• Partner with the Category HRBL to drive to an efficient and effective RDQI organization across Regional and Platform activities. Execute category capability assessment and training needs, which includes the delivery of specific technical capabilities and training solutions to our globally deployed organization.
• Leads the development and management of the Global Biscuit RDQI category Budget - including planning of people and non-people budgets, monthly forecasts and communication of risks/ opportunities throughout the year. 5. This role is succession to Chief of staff to the VP of Biscuit RDQ and highly strategic in nature.
KPIs / Dimensions
• Oversees Resource prioritization and overall Budget (People and non-people) for Global Biscuit RDQI
• Leads annual Budget planning process
Targets / Dimensions
• Category Size ~$11B. Category Budget ~$57MM
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
• Scope will require some interactions, relationships & partnerships with senior level leaders of external suppliers, service providers & technology training partnership providers.
• RDQI developers, Biscuit Leadership team, Growth Acceleration R&D leaders, Cross Category Portfolio Managers, ISC leaders and Biscuit Strategy Lead