- Executes daily tactical regulatory activities, some examples are: Claims documentation, Formula compliance,LA regulation knowledge, Product registration requirements and Specification compliance.
- Participates in weekly delivery meetings aligned with defined governance structure.
- Interfaces and collaborates across hub teams and different functions of the organization to ensure internal hub deliverables are achieved with high quality results (e.g. Internal Hub Lead and Regional RA Teams).
- Identifies and escalates risks and issues in set weekly operations governance meeting and drives resolution as needed.
- Identifies potential continuous improvement and process harmonization opportunities (People, Process, Technology).
- Others: TBD.
- Bachelors or equivalent in relevant field (Food Science or Nutrition preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience in Regulatory or related field at a global food manufacturer.
- Strong attention to detail with a passion to advance regulatory compliance technical skills.
- Local language skills and language translation.
- Technology capability.
- Risks and Issues management.
- Regulatory expertise.
- Compliance (claims, formula, documentation, spec).
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy! Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!