Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
This is a RDQI Packaging Development position in the Biscuit Category responsible for delivering against the packaging innovation, quality, and technology programs. This role is also responsible for supporting functional and technology platform priority initiatives.
The individual must possess strong technical skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The individual must demonstrate leadership and the ability to be a strong team player representing the packaging technical organization.
• Drive for excellence in project management and technical leadership in packaging programs from pre-concept initiation through regional hand-off and commercialization
• Project types include innovation, quality, regional and global priority programs
• Develop timelines, risk assessment and contingency plans to ensure execution of projects
• Confident in proto-typing and mock-up creation, and ability lead repacking activities at pilot plant
• Lead plant trials for packaging format/materials, coordinating with cross-functional teams, and show ability to troubleshoot and provide creative solutions to production issues
• Design, plan and conduct analytical and package performance testing, and translate to actionable recommendations
• Ensure all Packaging Quality expectations are delivered
• Understanding of the IIM and CQV processes
KPIs / Dimensions
• Business Unit Scope
• Multi-Region Interactions
• Consumer Focused Programs
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
• Packaging Material Suppliers
• Equipment Vendors
• Software and Analytical Equipment vendors
• Regional Biscuit Packaging Developers
• Cross functional team: PCM, MKT, CI/CS, RDQI, Procurement
• Region Design Labs and Pilot Plants