Sales Planner II
The Sales Planner II will coordinate and lead monthly meetings with sales to obtain key forecasting and demand information, work with demand planning to produce the most accurate demand signal possible through discussion and analysis, implement needed forecasting changes in SAP, prepare reports and presentations for the S&OP process as well as on an as needed basis, providing analysis on sales forecasting trends for cross-functional partners.
- Schedule, conduct and manage, monthly and as needed, calls with Brill sales force, analyzing customer demand and forecasting in coordination with the monthly S&OP process
- Generate, format, and analyze reports from BW in SAP to lead discussions with Brill sales force
- Manage data as it relates to and complete CVC forms on an as needed basis
- Manage and complete intra-month forecast adjustment forms on an as needed basis
- Represent Sales Planning and/or Demand Management on monthly S&OP meetings, adding analysis where needed
- Provide analysis on forecasting and customer demand as it relates to procurement and long term planning
- Identify and root cause forecasting and customer demand anomalies
- Lead projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SAP, specifically APO and BW
- Ability to provide analysis on sales forecasting trends
- Interpersonal skills with many different cross-functional groups (sales, planning, procurement, transportation) as well as varying personality types
- Extreme focus on detail and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Experience: 3+ years in similar field utilizing related principles, skills and expertise.
Bachelor's degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Approximately 5% - 15% or less.