The successful candidate will become the Sales Manager Bakery for DuPont N&H and will directly report to Group Manager Sales, SAFI Turkey, Nutrition and Health.
Key responsibilities are as follow:
• Identify and evaluate new market trends/opportunities and develop these opportunities in new business to grow the company’s market share.
• Being First Choice- cultivate and develop relationships with targeted existing and potential customers in order to promote DuPont Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier
• Will be responsible for key accounts all over Turkey and distributor management
• Work in a matrix organization to ensure company sales targets
• Develop long term sales plans for key customers and accounts, monitor and adapt sales activities that these objectives are met in accordance with DuPont N&H industry strategy
• Prepare sales forecast, monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market
• Actively promote the company profile at conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships in order to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions
• Keep and establish contact to application and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
•Experience in food ingredients business with a background in Bake
• Degree in Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry
• Minimum 10 years of working experience
• Minimum 5 years of sales background
• Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
• Well-developed set of selling skills and account management skills and to adapt your style across the customer base.
• Well-developed negotiations skills
• Proven project management skills where full ownership of driving new business opportunities is clearly demonstrated by coordinating all team members to achieve the business opportunities.
• Ability to listen to specific customer/market needs and have the capability to convert customer pain to business opportunities.
• Positive attitude – Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internally and externally.
• Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Advanced level of English
• Native Turkish speaker