DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma market. With more than 8,500 employees, 50+ manufacturing sites and 20+ R&D centers across the world, N&H is on a mission to make food safer, more sustainable, better tasting and more nutritious.
N&H is part of DowDuPont, a globally listed company, which came to life following the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont in 2017. DowDuPont has a turnover of approximately $62 billion, employs around 98,000 FTEs and is headquartered in Wilmington, USA.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our Nutrition & Health business in Spain. An experienced candidate who has a proven industry track record.
Key responsibilities are as follow:
- Identify and evaluate new market trends / opportunities and develop these opportunities in new business to grow the company’s market share.
- Being First Choice - cultivate and develop relationships with targeted existing and potential customers to promote DuPont Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier.
- Will be responsible for key accounts all over Iberia in Dairy category.
- Work in a matrix organization to ensure company sales targets.
- Monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions.
- Keep and establish contact to application and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
- Experience in food ingredients business, preferably with a background in Dairy.
- Degree in Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of working experience.
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen.
- Well-developed negotiations skills.
- Proven project management skills where full ownership of driving new business opportunities is clearly demonstrated by coordinating all team members to achieve the business opportunities.
- Positive attitude – Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internally and externally.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.