We are looking for an experienced
Sales Manager (m / w / d) bakery products for the region Central and Northern Europe
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers in the bakery products segment in the Central and Northern Europe region to establish DuPont Health & Nutrition as their preferred supplier.
• Provide technological and economic solutions for custom projects - from laboratory scale to commercial scale
• Identify and evaluate trends and market opportunities and convert them into new business for the company to expand its market share.
• You work in a matrix organization to achieve the company's sales goals.
• Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and key accounts, monitor sales activities and adjust them as necessary to meet the goals of the DuPont N & H industry strategy.
• Prepare sales forecasts, monitor sales volumes, revenues and expenses versus forecast values to identify potential issues and plan to regain market share.
• They actively represent the company at conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to strengthen customer relationships. They ensure that the company and its corporate identity is increasingly perceived as a leading supplier of food additives and industry solutions.
• You actively take care of internal contacts to departments such as application engineering and the respective division with regard to projects, pricing, market developments, etc.
• Your preferred work place is Niebüll; Working in the home office is also a possibility.
Degree in food science, food technology, food technology, chemistry or equivalent.
Many years of professional experience in the field of food additives for the bakery products segment, with a focus on enzymes and emulsifiers.
High competence in sales and account management, pronounced negotiating skills.
Experience in project management as a responsible project manager including the coordination of all team members with the aim of achieving the business requirements.
Distinct analysis and problem-solving ability to recognize special requirements of customers and in the market and to translate the problems of the customers into business opportunities.
High performance and target orientation
Sophisticated presentation technique, excellent communication skills in spoken and written in German and English language.