This is a position for an experienced project manager with a high personal drive to help deliver new, innovation projects resulting in top line and bottom line growth, primarily in the N&H Probiotics. While there is a focus on these businesses, projects from any N&H Business or Venture may be assigned by the Portfolio and Project Management Leadership. The Portfolio and Project Management Team’s imperative is to manage projects effectively and efficiently to drive commercial results and enhance the innovation return on investment. The critical success criterion is to deliver the portfolio of projects according to plan (time & budget) and in alignment with the strategic goals of the N&H business.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage a portfolio of projects focusing on product development within product lines – working with the project teams and stakeholders to coordinate all the activities, drive the projects forward, facilitate the work of various contributors if needed, and make sure that everyone is on track and the project team meets and updates each other regularly
• Execute projects according to project management tools, incl. Six Sigma tools
• Apply disciplined project management tools to achieve objectives
• Contribute to projects that may be local or remote. The Project Management Team is a global team.
• Work with the project teams to meet technical and budget aims of the project
• Ensure valid and updated project metrics
• Communicate with Project stakeholders
• Secure correct resourcing – both commercially and technically
• Align project content with business strategy
• Mitigate risk at project and portfolio levels
• Experienced project manager with a successful track record of technical projects from early stage to late stage and the leadership required for to accomplish this movement