As a Flavour Food Technologist you will work on customer briefs to support sales and R&D, demonstrating the use and benefit of our flavours in all food applications.
In this exciting role:
- you will evaluate and select optimal flavours according to projects requirements (taste profile, legislation, formula costs, etc.).You will evaluate flavour performance and stability in the different food applications and finished product.
Your professional profile includes:
- Degree in food science/technology or similar education
- At Least 3 Product Development Experience in Food or Flavours industry
- Practical experience in food manufacturing (confectionery, bakery, dairy, beverages) and flavour applications
- Used to working hands-on in a laboratory and an industrial pilot environment
- Skilled in Microsoft office based programs with emphasis on Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent communication and presentation skills