Requisition ID 1160
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Marketing
Posting Type LI
Career Builder CB
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
The Senior Strategic Manager is responsible for leading forward thinking research and analysis in support of the greater marketing function. The incumbent will apply expertise in market research, syndicated data, and application of advanced analytics to identify category level market trends and insights for the end-use market. Highly focused on the development and execution of the market research and consumer insight activities, the Marketing Insights group is a key source of consumer and market data that will grow Kerry’s market share and opportunities in the industry.
- In support of Marketing Insights and Strategic Marketing – lead the research and analysis that will result in advanced analytics around market trends and insights
- Guide the long term strategic planning process and lead the strategic growth initiatives with advanced analytics
- Identify market trends/insights and work across functions to advise in the potential development opportunities of new technologies
- Provide data driven input into the competitive end-use market business
- Pull together and synthesize market trends and consumer insights from diverse primary and secondary research studies to support the development of short/long term strategies
- Design, manage, and present findings on a broad range of quantitative research. This includes recommending methods, data analysis and story development to support strategic initiatives
- Identify, communicate and drive actionable insights at all levels of the organization
- Collaboration with key Kerry departments to act as the conduit for deliverables with assigned presentation and platform initiatives including Sensory, R&D, Digital & MCCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Market Research or business related field. Master’s degree in a related field or MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in a marketing research. Marketing and Business Consulting experience recommended.
- In depth experience in Market research & analysis utilizing data systems such as Nielsen, IRI, NPD, EuroMonitor, Mintel, and others
- Extensive experience pulling together the story objectively from the data
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and communication skills – ability to understand clients’ business and their business needs
- Quality & process oriented: focused on research quality, timeliness, and effective research management
- Self-directed: proactive, strong sense of accountability, independent
- Flexible: willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: cultivating effective communication within the research team, internal business partners, and research agencies
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills, SPSS a plus
- Social media savvy and engaged across different on-line platforms
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry
- Excellent oral presentation skills
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Kerry is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to KAcareers@Kerry.com and let us know the nature of your request.