Jan 11, 2019
DuPont Nutrition & Health
Research & Development
- Design and implementation of Finished Formats for Probiotics and other dietary supplements.
- Support efforts on Product Design and Finished Format solutions, supported by dedicated R&D teams located in Madison, US and Beijing, China.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Business colleagues in the direction of projects
- Leverage internal and external relationships in the innovation and commercialisation of new successful Finished Format products for probiotics and other bioactive ingredients.
- Identify, develop and manage a network of specialised R&D partners and tollers to enable commercialisation of various innovative and consumer-friendly products and applications.
- Communicate results to Manager and project/program stakeholders on a regular basis
- Serve as direct liaison for key customers on projects
- Use emerging industry trends for new product development and to identify new technology and perform research as needed to support product development
- Communicate results to Manager and project/program stakeholders on a regular basis.
- A B.S/M.S in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Science, or related field
- 1-3 years' experience in the development of successful and consumer-friendly Finished Format products containing probiotics for dietary supplement or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and to deliver results under pressure and time constraints
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills for presentation of scientific concepts and results to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits