Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. We develop sustainable ingredient solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. We have factories in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Thailand and the United States. Corbion has a worldwide network of sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries. Quality, product innovation, and customer orientation are important attributes for our client, which is also characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
For Corbion, we are seeking a Logistics & Warehouse Manager LATAM who embodies our behaviors of Set Direction, Make the Difference, Focus on Customers and Deliver Through Teamwork. For the successful candidate, these behaviors will be critical to the increased engagement of Corbion employees and essential to fulfilling Corbion's goals!
As our Logistics & Warehouse Manager LATAM you are a part of Corbion team to be responsible for different activities. The location will be São Paulo-SP.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Member of the Management Team (MT) for Operations and Logistics LATAM (hereafter O&L).
- Provide Operational and Strategic contribution to the O&L MT by taking part in the development and execution of the O&L vision and strategy in order to realize the O&L business goals.
- Manage all logistics ressources, wheter internal or external, to ensure for end customer, distributor or other OPCO’s to be delivered on time, in full, and according the Corbion quality standards and Service Levels as well as against the lowers costs possible. Management of 3rd party warehouses.
- Communicate with proper anticipation with demand management in case of tight supply situation or shortage to ensure proper management of the situation with customers.
- Close communication with demand management to understand the demand trends and anticipate on logistics resources to support business growth in the region.
- Attend to monthly regional review meetings, S&OP, quarterly commercial meeting .
- Responsible for day-to-day Logistics operations in LATAM, including shipments and flows within the region, exports from LATAM to the rest of the world and imports into LATAM.
- Leading the Logistics continuous improvement activities within LATAM by leading the implementation, optimization and cost reduction of new and existing supply chains.
- Responsible for the overall department reporting according to the Corbion standards.
- Responsible for all Logistics projects within the LATAM region. Representing the LATAM region in the global Logistics projects where the region is involved.
- Knowledge: Bachelor/master degree in Logistics or similar. Minimal 5 years experience in the supply chain area.
- Skills: Leadership, Motivating , well structured, Influencing, cultural awareness (geographically, within CORBION organization, supplier/client relationship), customer oriented, result driven, ability to work in a changing environment
- Experience: Managing a team, Supply chain/operations, warehousing, transport, export/import in international commerce, customs
- Languages: Fluence in English and Spanish is requested
- We offer competitive remuneration with for example collective health insurance and a bonus based on company targets. Furthermore in Corbion you can find a:
- Company which empowers people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real impact
- Career at Corbion that offers many chances where you have the advantages of a dynamic, multinational organization
- Informal atmosphere and the culture promotes self-management
- Unique possibility to be trained by our own professionals.
How to Apply
The method for applying for this vacancy is online via the Corbion careers page at www.corbion.com. No other forms of application will be accepted.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.