Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. We develop sustainable ingredient solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. We have factories in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Thailand and the United States. Corbion has a worldwide network of sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries. Quality, product innovation, and customer orientation are important attributes for our client, which is also characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
Corbion is seeking a Technical Service Representative to work with our Key Account Manager team to support and provide assistance to customers in solving bakery operational problems related to the use of Corbion products and in testing new products. The qualified candidate will have previous bakery operations management experience.
- Provide business insights
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Execute customer account plans
- Ability to interact /collaborate with client’s management team
- Communicate effectively with Corbion’s Key Account team members
- Assist Corbion's RDA on testing and development of new technologies.
- Serve on internal customer teams to collaborate on risk and opportunities.
- Develop sales through testing and demonstrating Corbion products
- Review procedures and processes in client facilities providing technical solutions to existing problems
- Participate in plant start-ups that often require two weeks of continuous travel.
- Other duties as required
- AIB Graduate or Industry experience equivalent with 15+ years of Wholesale Baking with management experience
- This position requires a self-motivated individual, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an operations background in large wholesale industrial bakeries.
- Excellent understanding of ingredient functionality, and fully automated baking processes, to include sweet goods, breads, rolls.
- Excellent process problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have above average training skills, and have the ability to develop seminars and training programs.
- Ability to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bilingual, is preferred.
- Extensive experience in Cake and Sweet good production is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
The method for applying for this vacancy is online via the Corbion careers page at www.corbion.com. No other forms of application will be accepted.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.