DuPont Nutrition & Health is a global leader in food ingredients for the dairy industry. This position offers an exciting role with a lot of potential for professional and personal development. The aim is to provide technical support to our customers and our sales organization in Europe, with focus on Denmark and Sweden.
Role scope & primary responsibilities:
- You will be part of our international dairy application group. This group is part of the global Application & Innovation organization in Dupont Nutrition & Health. You will be giving our customers in the dairy industry application support related to our ingredient solutions with focus on cheese and fresh fermented dairy products.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to visit our customers to provide technical support in close cooperation with our sales organization and your colleagues in the application teams. You will participate in customer development projects and internal solution development projects. You will have a competent internal organization to support you in your role.
- You are a professional with a theoretical and practical background within dairy science and technology. Probably an educational background as Dairy Engineer or Dairy Technologist.
- You have 10-15 years of experience within cheese/fresh fermented production, product development or related function.
- Specific experience or competences within use of cultures will be considered an advantage.
- You like to work independently, but also understand how to function in a large organization and the importance of reaching common business objectives.
- You are customer-focused, open-minded, flexible and thrive in a busy environment with cultural differences.
- You have good communication skills and master English & Danish both orally and written.
- You like to visit customers, and 80 - 120 days of local travel activity fits your working style.
You will be reporting into the Senior Group Manager for the EMEA application group on Fresh Fermented.
Location is Brabrand. For more information contact Hans Christian Bejder at +45 8943 5231.
What we offer: At DuPont, we are dedicated to maximizing our most valuable asset—our people. We do so by embracing diversity and offering opportunities for continuous development, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance. Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, variable performance pay and a comprehensive benefits offering. A career at DuPont offers you an opportunity to become the catalyst for change, personally and professionally. This, together with a respectful workplace that rewards achievement, makes DuPont and attractive career choice of today.