DuPont Nutrition & Health is a $4.7+ billion business and is a global leader in the food industry addressing the world’s challenges in food by offering a wide range of sustainable, bio-based ingredients to provide safer, healthier and more nutritious food. The range of food ingredients are supplied through a global network of manufacturing plants that are organized in one N&H integrated operations organization to ensure core value compliance along with optimized operations excellence for value added supply to our customers.
The network of plants is also aligned against 5 business units within Nutrition & Health to ensure plant strategies and operating goals are contributing to the business unit being served. This role will ensure the performance of the plants and the supply chain is delivered against the overall targets and strategy for Business Unit Emulsifiers & Sweeteners.
The successful candidate will become the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Leader, Emulsifiers & Sweeteners for DuPont N&H and will directly report to Integrated Operations Leader, N&H.
- Manage and lead the 7 manufacturing plants directly linked to producing Emulsifiers and Sweeteners.
- Ensure goal-setting for other sites in the N&H network (over and above the 7) that are producing goods to serve the business unit.
- Develop site and supply chain strategies for the 7 sites.
- As member of the IO, N&H management team contribute to overall optimization and development of integrated operations within N&H.
- As member of the BU management team ensure the function of integrated operations is contributing favorably to the BU performance.
- Lead the Integrated Operations team for Emulsifier & Sweeteners that include plant managers as well as members from N&H leveraged IO functions such as Quality & Food Safety, SHE, Supply Chain, Engineering, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing Technology and Finance
- Ensure people development by talent attraction as well as succession planning.
- Lead organization culture change towards profitable growth.
- Drive profit optimization across the sites.
- Food or adjacent market/industry knowledge
- Degree in engineering or science
- 15+ years in plant and/or supply chain management
- Strong SHE, Quality and Food Safety acumen
- High capabilities on leading change and influence by engagement
- Very strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Role model and advance Core Values, behaviors, business Directed behaviors of speed and agility, accountability, transparency, talent development.
Locations: Shanghai, Beijing, Copenhagen, New Century or Wilmington