Sensient's Flavors & Fragrances Group is seeking a Regulatory Intern!
- Support the Regulatory Affairs team in serving as a regulatory resource to internal customers: interpreting regulations, providing information to address external customer needs, providing guidance in the development of products to internal customers by accurately maintaining technical databases related to raw materials, formulas, and finished products.
- Support the Regulatory Affairs team in serving as a regulatory resource to external customers: providing routine and standard technical information in areas of subject matter expertise/core technology; serving as a secondary resource for non-routine or confidential information disclosure.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal - with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks in a effective manner.
- Attention to detail is essential for this position.
- Must be able to develop the ability to review, interpret and summarize technical information.
Education & Experience
Seeking a degree in a scientific field such as chemistry, food science, or nutrition. Must be at least entering Junior year and have a 3.0 GPA.