This position's primary responsibility is to assist in meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations with respect to regulatory issues. Assists with the completion of customer’s technical questionnaires for business unit customers. Responsible for initial review of customer specifications. Helps with the development of standard operating procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply regulatory knowledge to make compliance decisions on products we manufacture.
- Keeps abreast of changes in regulations, including attending trade conferences and seminars – including trade association representation.
- Identification of sales restriction by market and/or region as dictated by Regulatory statutes.
- Reviews customer's specifications and determines company's ability to comply. Communicates compliance with appropriate parties.
- Facilitates both national and international product registrations, regulatory submissions and reports (FDA, EPA, and EU collaboration required).
- Reviews and makes necessary revisions to technical data sheets, safety data sheets, and other standard regulatory documents, as needed before submission to internal and external customers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in science discipline or related field.
- Three years of regulatory experience required.
- Knowledge of industry specific laws in home country required.
- Working knowledge of how to determine global chemical inventory (TSCA, etc.) for products.
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to apply regulatory knowledge to make compliance decisions on products we manufacture
- Requires organizational skills to maintain large volumes of information in various stages of completion.
- Ability to react quickly to customer needs and work with minimal supervision.
ABOUT SENSIENT COLORS:
Sensient Color Group is a leading developer, producer and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. The Company's high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetic and pharmaceutical colors and coatings, inks for commercial and consumer printers, and colors for agricultural uses, household cleaners and paper products. The Color Group is located in St. Louis, Missouri.