Dec 21, 2018
The Regional Digital Marketing Specialist will support Ingredion’s business through development of our digital marketing platforms and campaigns under the supervision of the Regional Marketing Director and guidance of the Regional Marketing Communications Manager, & Global Digital Marketing team.
The Regional Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Regional Communications Manager to implement the digital strategy, with the primary responsibilities in managing the regional websites and campaigns to drive demand generation. This includes supporting the use of the websites, digital analytics reports, multi-channel attribution reports and search engine optimization.
Additional responsibilities will also extend to the support of other digital marketing activity and tools, including content marketing, integrated campaigns, closed loop reporting, email marketing, marketing automation, digital portal updates, tablet and mobile sales enablement tools and social media as needed.
Regional Marketing Communications Manager
Regional Marketing Director
Drive Customer-Focused Mindsets Create shared value and mutual growth by engaging customers in developing solutions to make Ingredion their partner of choice
Extract verbal and visual insights across multiple digital marketing platforms and translate them into meaningful and concise reports projecting campaign flows, seasonality and user behavior patterns - suitable for publication to various management levels and functional roles.
Champion data-driven intelligence to support the measurable conversion model, by working to integrate other data sources, including CRM and sales data to build insight into customer behavior and needs.
Monitor web, social and email automation channels to identify areas for address (bounce rates, sentiment, response triggers) on key initiatives to improve campaign performance & customer experience, map customer journeys and attribution models.
Support and maintain analytics library of all online activity links to ensure teams can access best practice tools, reporting templates and tutorials, campaign and social media tracking codes, redirects, webpage links, sitemaps, a reporting metrics dictionary.
Create Competitive Edge: Push to continually drive personal and organizational results, make timely decisions that benefit Ingredion globally, take educated risks on business opportunities and benchmark external best practices to outperform the competition
Liaise with internal teams and external agencies to deliver quarterly performance reports on time - Work as part of a broader team to provide analytical support the delivery of major projects including Tradeshow reporting and meeting CX Marketing deliverables.
Inspire Bold Innovation: Challenge the status quo and promote bold thinking in order to create value
Ability to collect, analyze & provide data to propose new initiatives and to support digital change management program to ensure digital channels are considered/adopted before more traditional channels as part of the global DIGITALFIRST program.
Build Great Talent: Create a talent culture founded on a strong conviction that superior talent delivers superior results; they scout to find the best people, drive performance, coach transparently, and build strong teams globally
Strong analytical skills with a focus on the minutia, passionate about results with a willingness to learn on the fly and keep up with industry reporting trends, best practices and benchmarks, so as to contribute to marketing excellence by continually improving digital marketing performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent, ideally in a Marketing or Business with Finance, Data science or Statistics related field
• Experience in a digital marketing role working across multiple digital channels, performance-based campaigns, multichannel attribution and analytics reporting, and using content management and CRM systems in order to develop data driven insights.
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing communications principles and practice, preferably in a business to business environment
• Strong skills in digital marketing communications with customer-centric mindset
• Experience with HTML and other digital technologies such as creative and development software, marketing automation tools is an advantage
Desired behavior, personal attributes, (Success Drivers And Competencies):
• Demonstrated proven ability to work effectively, through a tactful & persuasive approach, with diverse cultural backgrounds and supporting multiple digital reporting channels.
• Passion to learn and grow with digital shifts
• Further develops the knowledge, understanding and competencies of data-driven processes and practices within the organization.
• Customer-centricity mindset to anticipate & proactively create new solutions to improve customer experience and exceed customer expectations.
• Bold-minded & ready to challenge existing processes by offering ideas to make things better, faster and with value creation in mind.