Dec 21, 2018
Regional Cash Management Leader, South América (Contractor)
Position Location: Brazil, São Paulo or Buenos Aires, Argentina
Business Unit: South America, Finance
To oversee and coordinate the day-to-day transition towards a Regional Banking Structure for Ingredion in the South America Region, composed of 7 countries.
To coordinate and provide guidance to country Treasury support teams and to ensure an efficient, policy compliant banking transition. Be supportive and in close contact with all our IT network within the company, coordinating the needs from Business to Bank level during this process. On Credit and Collection front, to ensure to provide best and most efficient s banking solutions, monitor and provide functional guidance on collection techniques, credit assessment exceptions and order release rules.
To focus on transition to downsize banking relationships and support towards a core and support regional bank, secure overdraft and short-term financing at domestic level and to implement the optimization on current cash management fees (banking fees), foreign exchange and financial chargers. The transition will be by leveraging and bringing best-practices, improvement and harmonization in the current operations and processes.
The Geographic scope is the South America region, covering 7 countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru and Equator.
Reports to: Regional Treasurer – South América
Direct Reports: 0 direct reports
• To provide guidance on the Regional Banking transition and ensure effective day-to-day treasury functions, including cash management, treasury reporting, financial statement analysis. To provide consultative guidance regional subsidiaries to ensure efficient execution of treasury functions.
• To improve collection solutions in the region. Focus is to reduce manual work in collection process, cash application, cash availability cycle time and accounts receivables process.
• To be aligned and support the transition towards a regional accounts payables platform or to have it prepared, reduce manual work in payment processing, along with improvement of internal controls.
• To provide oversight and guidance to Countries treasury staff in complying with treasury policies, including foreign exchange exposure management.
• To have key support on process improvements in the countries, related to payables and receivables.
A gility and Innovation:
• Create and maintain effective processes to address complex business requirements.
• Support procedures/process analysis and planning by working in partnership with key business stakeholders to track and assemble reports to support the implementation of Strategic Regional future estate process organization.
• Interface with Accounts payables and accounts receivables organization to support on key credit decisions procedures/authorization matrix and ensure timely review of new business requirements.
• Plan and organize activities of Cash Management timely / accurately
Relationships and People
• Ensure that financial area is consistently meeting the needs of the Company’s financial planning and analysis requirement.
• Exhibit leadership within team to enhance individual performance, organizational capability, succession planning, development and recognition.
• Develop collaborative relationships with South America key Leaders and business stakeholders.
• Develop credibility and build partnerships across the Finance team
Knowledge, skills and requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or quantitative field; Post-graduation is highly preferred
• Experience in Finance and Treasury organizations.
• Strong leadership skills required.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
• Experience of working in a multinational organization or consulting firm
Desired behavior, personal attributes. (Success Drivers And Competencies)
· Translates business needs into actionable plans by leveraging market and functional knowledge.
· Validates business needs through sound and thoughtful financial analysis.
· Brings best practices to the organization; mobilizes support teams to seek insights from diverse data sources.
· Anticipates organizational challenges and resolves them by working collaboratively with teams beyond their own area of direct responsibility.
· Builds sustainable external relationships that deliver value for the business.
· Ensures people provide ongoing feedback, have difficult conversations and take appropriate actions.
Buenos Aires, Argentina